Lime & Mint. They’re like the PB&J of delicious mixed drinks. I don’t really have to explain this to you, you know.
Make sure you’re using fresh ingredients here. Squeezing limes actually burns more calories then wistfully looking at your unused home exercise equipment. Science.
A few recs:
Use Topo Chico. Just use it. 11/10.
Herradura makes some fantastic tequila. Check them out.
- 1.5 oz Blanco Tequila
- 1 lime worth of juice
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 tsp cane sugar
- 6 oz mineral water
- Add lime juice, mint leaves, cane sugar, and splash of minearl water to a highball glass.
- Muddle ingredients in glass. Work ingredients enough to dissolve sugar, but not so much that the mint gets destroyed.
- Add plenty of ice to the glass.
- Pour in tequila.
- Add in remaining mineral water and mix.
- Garinsh with extra mint and lime wedge.